The Justice Leaders' Network
The Justice Leaders Network brings together partners and stakeholders from across the justice system and related sectors to share views and experiences.
The purpose of the Justice Leaders Network is to:
- foster a sense of common purpose and promote partnership working among Scottish Government and justice organisations as we pursue shared outcomes;
- improve understanding of the justice strategic agenda and enable the justice community to play a part in developing and delivering Justice in Scotland: Vision and Priorities;
- improve engagement with stakeholders by better understanding views, issues and concerns;
- demonstrate tangible progress across justice change programmes;
- increase awareness and understanding of strategic work across the public sector, for example in health and education, and how this affects Scotland’s justice system and justice outcomes;
For more information on the Network or future events please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page updated: Monday, July 10, 2017