Temporary and Interim Staff Recruitment Services
The Temporary and Interim Staff Services frameworks are a suite of eight individual frameworks.
There are six Temporary Staff Services Frameworks:
3 x temp admin – North, East and West
3 x catering and manual – North, East and West
These are ranked solution frameworks, with three suppliers on each.
Interim Professional Staff Services – National
Interim IT Staff Services – National
Both Interim IT and Interim Professional are mini competition frameworks, with three suppliers on each.
What is in scope?
The following types of temporary staff services can be procured via these frameworks:
- temporary administrative staff services
- temporary manual and catering staff services
- interim professional staff services
- interim IT staff services
What is out of scope?
- permanent staff recruitment
- staff being awarded a fixed term appointments – FTA (for example, individuals who will be employees of the buying organisation for a short term)
Who is this available to?
- central government
- local authorities
- universities and colleges
- third Sector
- other public bodies
Full OJEU details can be found below:
Temp & Interim Professionals
Temp & Interim IT
Temp & Interim Admin – East
Temp & Interim Admin – West
Temp & Interim Admin – North
Temp & Interim Catering & Manual – East
Temp & Interim Catering & Manual – West
Temp & Interim Catering & Manual - North
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use these framework agreements to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) advert and guidance on this can be found in annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
Further information is available on Public Contracts Scotland
- Financial benefit: The framework agreements have secured beneficial pricing. Organisations will be able to achieve savings in the region of 10% against market rates
- Quality: All of the framework suppliers have a proven track record and are committed to the delivery of quality services. Key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) have been developed and agreed with all suppliers.
13 April 2015
12 April 2018 (with an option to extend for 12 months at the sole discretion of the authority.)
Contact and feedback to:
Phone: 0131 244 7146
Phone: 0141 242 5628
List of suppliers
Contract or Framework Agreement guidance
Link to guidance documents.
- Temporary and Interim Staff buyer's guide – Interim Professional and Interim IT
- Temporary and Interim Staff buyer's guide – Administrative, Catering and Manual
Information regarding pricing and terms and conditions can now be found on SharePoint.
For access to SharePoint please contact Scottish Procurement mailbox.
Page updated: Monday, June 05, 2017