Software VAR - Software Value Added Reseller
NHS National Services Scotland and Scottish Government have established a single supplier collaborative framework for commercial off the shelf software and supporting services.
What is in scope?
- Commercial off the shelf (COTS) software and support
- Maintenance of software licence records
- Support and implementation services (COTS)
What is out of scope?
- Bespoke software solutions
- ICT Services
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector
- Other public bodies
Full details can be found on Public Contract Scotland
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
The benefits for public bodies using the framework are:
- Single route to market reducing duplication of procurement effort
- Single supplier for COTS
- Structured discounts on purchases
Senior Portfolio Specialist, ICT Services and Software
Phone: 0141 242 5626
Portfolio Manager, ICT Services and Software
Tel: 0141 242 5920
For NHS staff only
Tel: 0131 275 6752
Page updated: Wednesday, May 16, 2018