Oracle Unlimited Licence Agreement
The ULA between Scottish Procurement and Oracle UK Limited expired on 8 April 2013. All organisations that participated in the ULA are now included in an annual support agreement which commenced on 9 April 2013. This agreement will be renewed annually.
Who is this available to?
Scottish public sectors in scope are participating organisations within Central Government, Local Authorities, Police and Fire & Rescue.
All organisations participating in the Oracle support agreement have received regular communications from Scottish Procurement and have declared all the licences that they wish to be included in the agreement.
No new organisations can be added to the support agreement.
During the four years of the ULA agreement, Scottish public sector have achieved a number of benefits including:-
• Cost benefits
• Unlimited deployment of in scope products
• Reduction in administration of purchasing and invoicing
• Migration of licences from 3rd Party providers
• Opportunity to ensure Oracle licence compliancy
• Perpetual licence grant on exit for all organisations
• Central cap to support costs on expiry
The Oracle ULA expired on 8 April 2013.
The annual support agreement with Oracle UK Ltd. commenced on 9 April 2013
Andy Scott, Portfolio Manager
Tel: 0141 242 5920
Suzanne Reid, Senior Portfolio Specialist
Tel: 0141 242 5935
Oracle UK Ltd.
Page updated: Thursday, June 20, 2013