Office Equipment Framework
A third generation, multi supplier national framework for the provision of office equipment.
What is in scope?
Full catalogue offering of multi functional devices and services (including managed print services)
What is out of scope?
- Audio visual equipment
- Low cost, non-serviceable equipment (for example, laminators)
- Mail room equipment (for example, franking machines)
- Storage area networks
- Telecoms hardware
- IT peripherals (which are not included at the point of order)
- Client devices
There are separate frameworks for client devices - desktop client, mobile client, web based and proprietary, thin client, workstation client and tablet client devices.
Who is this available to?
- Central government
- Local authorities
- Universities and colleges
- Third sector (voluntary organisations and charities registered in Scotland)
- Other public bodies
Full details can be found on Public Contracts Scotland
Note: It is the responsibility of any buying organisation wishing to use the framework agreement to satisfy itself that it is eligible to do so. Entitlement can be established from the terms of the OJEU advert and guidance on this can be found in Annex A of Scottish Government Guidance on Framework Agreements. If there is any doubt, legal advice should be sought.
A third national framework for Scotland continues to provide the following benefits:
- The framework will continue to leverage the total Scottish public sector spend to attract best value;
- The framework offers consistent national pricing for a full catalogue of office equipment products and associated services, at reduced prices when compared with the current framework;
- The award follows a comprehensive tender exercise, under EU public procurement regulations, and provides an easy route to market for contracting organisations;
- Provides a co-ordinated central point for contract management;
- Provides consistent Scotland based management information;
- Contributes to support the goal of achieving 90-95% deployment of multi functional devices in Scottish public sector;
- Provides further opportunities for the Scottish SME community to deliver directly and also to partner with prime contractors throughout the supply chain.
3 June 2017
2 June 2019
There is the option to extend by up to two 12 month periods, giving a maximum contract duration of four years.
Contact and feedback to:
Bryan Dodds, Portfolio Specialist - ICT products
Phone: 0131 244 6290
Karen Pow, ICT Senior Portfolio Specialist
Phone: 0131 244 8121
- Apogee Corporation Ltd
- Canon (UK) Ltd
- Capital Document Solutions Ltd
- Exsel IT and Communications Ltd
- Konica Minolta Ltd
- Ricoh (UK) Ltd
- Xerox (UK) Ltd
Contract or Framework Agreement guidance
Further information including product specifications and pricing will shortly be available for each of the suppliers via our secure stakeholder site. To obtain access, please email email@example.com.
Guidance on using the framework is given in the framework buyer's guide.
Please refer to the framework buyer's guide for named individuals to contact.
Page updated: Thursday, September 21, 2017