Infrastructure Investment Plan 2015
The 2015 Infrastructure Investment Plan which builds on the achievements delivered through previous infrastructure plans and sets out a refreshed programme of long-term investment in Scotland was published on 16 December 2015.
Infrastructure Investment Plan - Progress Report for 2015
The Infrastructure Investment Plan - Progress Report for 2015 outlines key achievements over the course of 2015 and looks forward to developments in 2016 and beyond.
In addition, an update is also provided below in relation to the pipeline of investment in major capital projects over £20 million, including additional information on schools and health projects being delivered through the hub initiative.
Infrastructure Investment Plan - Project Pipeline (25 February 2016*)
The Infrastructure Investment Plan - Project Pipeline relates to those projects with a capital value of £20 million or more where Scottish Government has a lead role in procurement or funding. It also includes school projects which are being delivered through the Scotland’s Schools for the Future Programme and those health projects being taken forward through the Scotland-wide 'hub' initiative which form part of the Scottish Government's revenue funded NPD/hub investment programme.
* The project pipeline relates to information as of 25 February 2016. However if there has been a significant change in the status of a project between this date and 15 March 2016, then information relating to that project has been updated as is relevant. The pipeline is updated and published on a six-monthly basis.
Additional Information for Businesses
- For businesses wishing to find out more information about the hub initiative and supply chains, please click on the following link which will take you to the Scottish Futures Trust’s website: www.scottishfuturestrust.org.uk/our-work/sft-build/hub
- For businesses wishing to find out more information on contract opportunities in Scotland, please click on the following link which will take you to the Public Contracts Scotland portal: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
- For businesses wishing to find out more information on steel requirements and potential market opportunities for public sector projects programmes: Steel requirements
- For businesses wishing to find further information on other public sector infrastructure activity, please click on the following link: www.gov.scot/Infrastructure Investment/Other Links
Previous Infrastructure Investment Plans
The 2011 Infrastructure Investment Plan was published on 6 December 2011.
The 2008 Infrastructure Investment Plan was published on 27 March 2008.