To deliver research, teaching and the dissemination of knowledge
- to the very highest standard
- as a shared endeavour
- on the basis of a strong academic environment that is highly reputed for its interdisciplinary and innovative qualities.
The ultimate goal of the University of Southern Denmark is to be the university of choice for students, staff and collaborating partners, at both national and international levels. We aim to achieve this by ensuring the highest possible standards:
- Our students develop academic competencies and personal skills in an inspiring and innovative learning environment. Teaching is of the highest quality in terms of both academic level and pedagogical methods. Our degree programmes are revised and upgraded on an ongoing basis to reflect national and global requirements.
- Our collaborating partners know that graduates from the University of Southern Denmark are exceptionally well-qualified to further and understand social development and change. We are a university which researchers from within Denmark and abroad wish to cooperate with. Both the private and the public sectors engage in a vigorous and innovative exchange of information and insights with the University, and make a substantial contribution to our research and dissemination activities.
- Our staff are highly qualified in their respective fields of expertise. Together they create what is recognised as an energetic and innovative working environment. In a community characterised by a strong sense of reciprocal trust, all University staff are committed to pursuing excellence in research, teaching and dissemination practices. The high quality of our research makes the University of Southern Denmark a well-regarded partner in collaborative initiatives.
Can be found here: http://www.sdu.dk/en/om_sdu/organisationen/indholdsside_mission_og_vision