The Scotland’s Digital Future twitter account @digitalscots is managed by the Digital Strategy and Programmes Division and Scottish Government Communications staff.
Tweets will be about:
- Raising awareness of Scotland’s Digital Future – A Strategy for Scotland
- Reporting on progress against digital strategy actions
- Publications including corrections and updates
- Consultation Exercises and reports on responses
- Commentary on projects and initiatives led by delivery partners
- Highlighting how digital technology can enhance Scottish society and
- Raising awareness of new developments in the digital and ICT sector.
If you follow us on Twitter we will not automatically follow you back. Being followed on Twitter by @digitalscots does not imply endorsement of any kind.
We will update and monitor our Twitter account during office hours, Monday to Friday. Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to Twitter downtime.
@Replies and Direct Messages
The SG Digital Strategy and Programmes Division and SG Communications staff read all Direct Messages and ensure that emerging themes or helpful suggestions are passed on to the relevant teams in the Scottish Government. We will also keep an eye on @Replies and respond if we feel it would be appropriate to do so.