RRG undertook a review of Part 3 of the Fire (Scotland) Act 2005 in respect of fire safety in non-domestic premises, and associated material to consider whether the regulations:
- Delivered what it set out to achieve efficiently and effectively
- Respected the principles of better regulation
- Had any unintended consequences, and whether these consequences should have been foreseen
- Identified areas of best practice
- And considered any areas for improvement or lessons to learn
View the completed review.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org