How To Apply : Registration of Organisation
Before making a grant application all applicants must register their organisation to establish their eligibility to apply.
The three main categories of eligible applicant organisations are:
- Public Sector
- Voluntary or Charitable Organisations
- Joint Ventures (Public/Private Partnerships)
Before starting the Registration process applicants should note the following:
- The registration process applies to organisations that are new to European Structural Funds and those that have received funding under previous Programmes.
- Organisations should register only once on €UROSYS, for any round in the Lowlands and Uplands Programme or Highlands and Islands Programme.
- Applicants must have registered and been approved as an eligible organisation before a Stage 1 Application can be accessed, completed and submitted
As part of the Registration process particular documents must also be submitted with the form. These include:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- A list of Board Members
- A copy of the organisation's Business Plan, or equivalent
- Details of the organisational Management Structure
- A copy of the most recent annual accounts plus previous two years
However, not all organisations are required to provide legal and financial information.
How to Register
The registration process must be completed on the €UROSYS online system:
Registration of Organisation Guidance Notes provide further details on the eligibility of organisations and supporting documentation required
€UROSYS Project User Guidance provides information on how to access the on-line applications system
Notes on the €UROSYS Registration Process provides further details on how to complete the Registration process
If you have any queries, please contact Louise Sweeney on 0300 244 1129.