Food Processing Marketing and Co-Operation Grant Scheme
Part 1: Guidance on Application Forms- ( PDF format) ( Word Format)
(Please note the phone number in the guidance document is wrong and should be replaced with 0131 2449143)
Part 2: Applicants Details- ( PDF format) ( Word Format)
Part 3: Food Co-Operation - Phase One Application Form Feasibility Study or Market Research -( PDF format) ( Word Format)
Part 4: Processing And Marketing Application Form - Capital Projects -( PDF format) ( Word Format)
Part 5: Processing And Marketing Application Form - Non-Capital Projects -( PDF format) ( Word Format)
Part 6 : Food Co-Operation - Phase Two Application Form Implementation Of The Project -( PDF format) ( Word Format)
All applicants must complete Part 2 of the application pack plus:
- Part 3 if you are applying for grant towards a feasibility study relating to co-operation activity;
- Part 4 if you are carrying out a capital investment;
- Part 5 if you are undertaking a non-capital project;
- Part 6 if you are involved in co-operative activity. You should have applied for a feasibilty study at Part 3, or your own feasibility study before completing part 6.
- All project expenditure should normally be supported by three written quotations - FPMC Quote Tracker
2ND HAND EQUIPMENT
- Purchase of 2nd hand equipment by Small or Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is allowed under the scheme under the following conditions:
- The seller of the equipment must provide a declaration stating its origin, and confirm that at no point during the previous seven years has it been purchased with the aid of national or community grants;
- The price of the equipment must not exceed its market value and must be less than the cost of similar new equipment;
- The equipment must have the technical characteristics necessary for the operation and comply with applicable norms and standards.
Please contact the Food Grants Team if you have any questions.