NOTE: The People and Communities Fund is currently closed for applications.
Who is eligible to apply?
The main grant element of the People and Communities Fund is aimed at Registered Social Landlords and other community anchor organisations, such as Community Development Trusts.
To be eligible to apply for funding your organisation must be an incorporated body and will have to demonstrate in the application form that you meet the following criteria:
- Controlled* by local residents and/or by representatives of local groups
- Have a proven track record within the community
- Committed to involving all sections of its community
- Supports and encourages community development in its area
- Actively engages with local people
- Delivers services in an holistic way
- Works with public, private and third sector partners
- Attracts resources and opportunities into its community
* If your organisation is not community controlled, you will need to demonstrate how you include, or will include, local people or community representatives in your decision making structures.
If you think that your organisation meets the eligibility criteria and that you have a project or service that meets the aims of the fund, you should download the documents below which provide more information and the form with which to apply for funding.
If your application is incomplete or does not provide the requested information we will be unable to consider your proposal.
Before Submitting an Application
We recommend that you check the Community Funds page to see if PCF is the most appropriate community fund for your proposal. The application form help notes also include other links you may find helpful.
If you have any questions about the fund please email us.