Highland & Islands and Moray

Photo of housing in Broadford, Isle of Skye

The Scottish Government's Housing Supply Division Highland & Islands and Moray Area Office, covers Eilean Siar, Highland, Moray, Orkney and Shetland council areas. The office contact details are:

The Scottish Government
Longman House
28 Longman Road, Inverness, IV1 1SF

Tel: Central Enquiry Unit: 0300 244 4000

Fax: 0300 020 1201
Email: housingsupply@gov.scot

Getting there

Renting - Registered Social Landlords and Local Authorities

A list of Social Landlords in the area is available from the Scottish Housing Regulator’s website (external link) by selecting the appropriate Local Authority.

* All Eilean Siar council housing stock has been transferred to Hebridean Housing Partnership


If you are looking to buy a property under LIFT you will find more details of properties available below:

Local Housing Options

Information about local housing options can be found on your local authority’s website (external links):