The consultation on Scotland’s Energy Efficiency Programme (SEEP) set out the long term vision for Scotland’s building stock and looked at different options for programme and policy design to deliver that vision.
The consultation asked 27 questions and covered a range of issues including:
- the vision, aims and objectives of SEEP
- the role of regulation, standards and financial incentives
- appropriate levels and sources of funding
- the provision of advice, information and consumer protection
- how to establish and sustain local supply chains and trusted delivery agents
- the balance of local and national responsibilities, and programme delivery
The consultation ran from 24 January until 30 May 2017 and received 104 responses. The findings from this analysis will be used to inform policy decisions on the overall design and operation of SEEP.