Please note that errors have been discovered in the previously published results for two Local Authorities (East Dunbartonshire and Glasgow City).
These were due to a number of survey respondents living in the Glasgow City council area being incorrectly coded as living in East Dunbartonshire and vice-versa.
Published results now use corrected figures for the two Local Authorities.
Results for other Local Authorities and all NHS Boards are unaffected.
The 2013-2016 results include local area data for the following topics:
• Self-assessed general health
• WEMWBS mean scores
• General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-12) scores
• Long-term illness
• Alcohol consumption- weekly drinking guidelines
• Alcohol consumption- mean weekly units
• Smoking behaviour
• Fruit and vegetable consumption- by category
• Fruit and vegetable consumption- mean daily portions
• Physical activity
• Cardiovascular (CVD) conditions
In the accompanying web tables, figures are presented by health board and local authority (where the sample size was sufficient) for males, females and all adults aged 16 or over. Upper and lower 95% confidence intervals (CIs) are shown for each estimate, and have also been included in column charts which present results for all adults by board and local authority.