In response to the 'Freedom to Speak Up Review' the Scottish Government made a commitment to develop and establish the role of an Independent National Whistleblowing Officer(INO)to provide an independent and external level of review on the handling of whistleblowing cases in NHSScotland.
This consultation seeks views on the following proposals:
1. The role of the INO
2. Principles and process for raising concerns with the INO
3. Should the INO have prescribed powers?
4. Where should the INO role be hosted
5. Health and Social Care Integration
6. What should the INO be called in Scotland?
Respond to this consultation online