Aide memoire on what you need to do to complete the electronic version of the consultation on Future CAP:
1. Click on one of the three links below:
To enter the electronic consultation on the European Commission's proposals for future "Direct Payments":
To enter the electronic consultation on the European Commission's proposals for future "Rural Development":
To enter the electronic consultation on the European Commission's proposals for future "Finance and Controls
2. Read the text before each question.
3. Click on a button that represents your view or fill in the comment box.
4. You can go back and change an answer as long as you haven't pressed
"Next" and gone onto the next section.
5. Complete as much of each consultation as you wish but you must complete the respondent information questions given at the end of the consultation or else your response will not be captured.
6. Press the "Submit" button to send us your response.
7. You can complete either one, two or all three of the consultations and you can do this on different days if you wish as long as you complete the final. respondent information questions and submit your response in each case.
We estimate that each of the three consultations will take about 30 minutes to complete.