We are testing a new beta website for gov.scot
go to new site
Register to receive email news alerts, daily digest, weekly roundup or Topic newsletters.
Prevention • Integration • Engagement • Communication
ISBN 978 0 7559 9826 5 (Web only publication) DPPAS 11044
This document is also available in pdf format (582k)
2. The Structure of this Report
3. The Journey So Far 3.1 Developing and Sharing Knowledge 3.1.1 Knowledge Database 3.2 Supporting Practitioners, Partners and Communities 3.2.1 Safer Communities Programme 3.2.2 Evaluation Framework 3.2.3 Learning Sites 3.2.4 Community Engagement 3.2.5 Community Wellbeing Champions Initiative Pilots 3.2.6 Elected Member Involvement and Briefing 3.3 Developing and Communicating a Coherent Picture 3.3.1 Pro-Social Behaviour Pilot 3.3.2 Gathering Practice and Disseminating Knowledge 3.3.3 Safer Communities Scotland Awards
4. What Else is Happening? 4.1 Health Improvement 4.1.2. Equally Well 4.2 Violence Reduction 4.2.1 National ACPOS Anti-Violence Campaign 4.2.2 Violence Reduction Partnerships 4.2.3 'No Knives, Better Lives' 4.3 Prevention, Early Intervention and Diversion 4.3.1. Preventing Offending by Young People 4.3.1 CashBack for Communities 4.3.3 CCTV
5. The Next Stage of the Journey 5.1 Supporting Performance 5.2 Consultation 5.3 Additional Activities during 2010-11
6. Evaluating the Impact of the Framework
7. Equality Impact Assessment
Annex A Learning SitesAnnex B Community Wellbeing Champions' Initiative PilotsAnnex C Pro-Social Behaviour PilotsAnnex D Safer Communities Scotland AwardsAnnex E What's Happening Elsewhere?
Page updated: Tuesday, November 30, 2010