This Regulatory Impact Assessment ("RIA") relates to the Scottish Statutory Instruments (SSIs) to be made under powers in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007, the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Police Act 1997. The most significant of these are those which relate to:
• the scope of regulated work with children and adults;
• contractors' access to disclosure records;
• offences which lead to automatic listing or automatic consideration for listing;
• the arrangements for retrospective checking; and
• fees for disclosures and scheme membership.
Click here to view the Regulatory Impact Assessment