Better communities in Scotland: Closing the gap
The Scottish Executive's Community Regeneration Statement
This document is also available in pdf format (414k)
Chapter 1: Our vision for Scotland's communities
Chapter 2: Making change happen
Chapter 3: Improving services
Chapter 4: Measuring progress and success
Annex A: Glossary
Annex B: Communities Scotland work plan
Copies of this document
- You can find this document on our website at www.scotland.gov.uk
- You can also get a free summary in Braille, on audio tape, in large print, and in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Gaelic, Punjabi and Urdu.
- If you would like a copy of these summaries or extra copies of this document, or if you would like to send comments on the document, contact:
1-G Victoria Quay
Edinburgh EH6 6QQ.
Phone: 0131 244 1537E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A review of the literature on community regeneration, together with a summary, has been published by Communities Scotland and is available on the Communities Scotland website: www.communitiesscotland.gov.uk .
- After we have published this statement, we will produce a document that will provide some of the more detailed technical and other information on which this statement was based. If you would like to receive a copy of this, please contact Ian Sirrell at the address shown above.
The words shown in bold are explained in the glossary.