We are testing a new beta website for gov.scot go to new site

Contacting Ministers

You can contact a Scottish Minister

Scottish Ministers are in charge of different policy areas in the Scottish Government's work. You can find out about the government's work on the Topics web pages

They are MSPs which means they have been elected to the Scottish Parliament

There is a central Ministers' Mailbox where your message will be sent on to the relevant Minister.